Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pan Pizza in 10 minutes

Currently singing Lazy Lamhe, I am feeling very lazy to write another post about this. Its a war between mind and soul, where one is lazy to write and the other is jumping in joy, I don't know who's who

I had bought this pizza base few days back and before it could expire I had finish it off. Anxious about the morning breakfast (12 pm indeed is my breakfast time generally), I had to do something new and I opted for pizza.
Having a ready-made pizza base is another part of my lazy choices. But I would always recommend making pizza base at home, so you could chose your own thickness and crust.
I didn't have Jalapeno or olives so I stole some Indian Gooseberries (Amla) from my mom's to be pickled jar.
Pizzas have no rules for veggies. So try your vegetables whichever you want. I was short of my favourite capsicums, yet they turned out yummy

INGREDIENTS I USED

Pizza base 18 " - 1
Tomatoes - 
Sweet corns - 1/4th cup
Beans(cut thinly) - 1/4th cup
Carrots(cut small) - 1/4th cup
Indian Gooseberry(Amla) - Few pieces
Bread spread cheese ( you can use cheese slices or shredded )
Pizza seasoning
Oregano
Chilly flakes
Salt
Pepper
Tomato Sauce
Chilly Sauce

PROCEDURE

1. Heat a pan and on a medium flame heat the face of the base by pressing down gently a few times

2. Boil the vegetables, except tomatoes and cook until soft

3. After it cools, spread the cheese evenly and spread your vegetables all over (leave an inch distance from the edges, giving space for the cheese to spread)



4. Press down the vegetables gently to fix their positions

5. Now place it on the pan again, close with a lid and let them cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes
(don't burn)

6. Tadaaa, now top it with seasonings and sauces



TIP: You can microwave for 1.30 minutes than heating on a pan

No comments:

Post a Comment